And where is Lizzy? 9 / 9 / 09 You may have noticed that you haven’t seen much blogging activity from the Liz (as we call her). And she has good reasons. In fact, I think the last time she posted up she was promising a recipe. No chance right now. CanÂ you guess? 00
23 thoughts on “And where is Lizzy?”
Or maybe I’m totally jumping to conclusions and she’s at the beach or something…
Yay! Congrats. 🙂
Food is utterly unappealing?
Well, yipee for the end result, not the food issues. 🙂
OK, here are my guesses:
* She’s been abducted by aliens.
* The twins poured a gallon of olive oil on her keyboard, and her fingers keep sliding off.
* She’s fasting from the Internet as a protest against the war.
* Luke’s been hogging the computer trying to beat his best Minesweeper time.
* You’ve taken away her posting privileges as the latest strike in an escalating family feud.
* She’s taken up the hobby of juggling live wolverines and has to practice all the time.
* The wolverines have nibbled off all her fingers.
* Having Tilt-a-Whirl half dedicated to her has gone to her head, and she’s refusing to post until the management meets her new salary demands.
* She’s reopened La Bella Vita…as a tattoo parlor.
Do I get a prize if I guessed right?
There once was a girl named Lizzy
Who started to feel very dizzy
She went straight to bed
And couldn’t be fed
The thought of food made her fizzy
And by “fizzy” I mean “throw up”. So sorry. Food always has made me feel better in pregnancy…the more I eat the better I feel–until I make the mistake of weighing myself! Ha!
Well, I like all of Miss Kyriosity’s guesses, but personally I say make that woman a cup of mint tea and hand her some saltine crackers. 🙂
I’m guessing a very happy reason!
Oh wow, the Lord is so good to His people. Praise be His name!
Well, tell her she’s been missed!
miss her posts, too, but congratulations!
Lawcy mercy, I want to know what water y’all been drinking!
We will keep her in our prayers–we had 5 that quickly as well. God is into quick multiplication!!
Are you going to leave us guessing, or will you confirm our suspicions? 🙂
Yes, you guessed it. She will get her first ultrasound this week, which should either relieve her mind (that it is really only one this time) or it will give her many reasons to laugh out loud!
How Exciting! I am so happy for her!! Congratulations you all!
How delightful! Congratulations!
Well, as exciting and interesting as any of my suggestions would have been, this reality leaves them all in the dust.
Yay! Babies! Yay!
Wonderful news! I’m grateful for the internet to keep me up with old friends in Moscow. Hugs and hand in there Rachel!
I meant “hang in there!”, Rachel. Not, “hand in the towel”, by all means.
And where is Heather…?